Our hourly rate is £85.00 ex vat. We provide estimates if the unit cannot be repaired within the initial hour of inspection. If it can be completed within the first hour we shall do so without providing an estimate. All refused estimates are charged at 1 hours labour and the appropriate returning shipping costs.
If you have any queries regarding the repair of your QSC product, please either call our office or email us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 01494 794286
If you require an RMA before returning the unit to us, please provide the following information and we shall send the RMA. Please mark it clearly on the outside of the box. Alternatively, you can send the unit to us without an RMA but do remember to include a note with all details outlined below.
- Company Name and address, an individual name is fine if a company name is not relevant.
- Return address is different from invoice address
- Contact phone numbers
- Email address
- Model name
- Serial number
- Brief description of the fault.
Getting it here:
It is the responsibility of the customer to transport the repair to our workshop in Chesham at their cost.
- Deliver to ART – Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:30
- Send to ART via a national courier, we recommend DPD Local or UPS
- Request ART to arrange for a 3rd party collection on a next day courier service, please call or email for a quote.
NB. Items collected on a 3rd party are shipped at your own risk; ART Ltd, takes no responsibility for the item in transit so please ensure it is suitably packaged in the original box if available)
Once ready for to be returned we shall ship using our approved courier service.
For items weighing
<10Kg £15.00 ex vat anywhere in the UK
>10Kg £22.00 ex vat anywhere in the UK
Delivery to Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scilly Islands and the Scottish Highlands and Islands, booked on a next day or AM delivery may take two days.